To edit a customer, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to the Customers option in the Navigation Menu.
The Customers page will be displayed.
2. Click the View button on the row of the customer that you wish to edit.
The selected customer record will be displayed in the edit mode.
3. Edit the first name of the customer in the in the First Name text entry box.
4. Edit the last name of the customer in the Last Name text entry box.
5. Edit the address of the customer in the Address text entry box.
6. Edit the name of the suburb in the Suburb text entry box.
7. Edit the pin code number in the PCODE text entry box.
8. Edit the name of the state in the State text entry box.
9. Edit the date of birth of the customer in the Date of Birth text entry box.
10. Specify the gender category in the Gender fields.
11. Edit the email address of the customer in the Email text entry box.
12. Edit the phone number of the customer in the Phone text entry box.
13. Edit the mobile number of the customer in the Mobile text entry box.
14. Select the type of the notification from the Notification drop down list. The available options are System Preference, Send SMS and Send Email.
15. Specify the Opt-Out type from the available options. The available options are SMS and Email.
16. Select the type of the Medical Condition from the available list.
17. Edit the notes if any, in the Notes text entry box.
18. Edit the alternate id in the Alternate ID text entry box.
19. In the Team Affiliations section, you can edit the team by clicking on the Name link.
The Team Overview dialog will be displayed.
For more information, refer to the Managing Teams section.
20. In the Registration section, select the registered date from the Registered On calendar.
21. Select the date of expiry of registration from the Expires On calendar.
22. In the Additional Info section, specify whether the customer record is verified or not by checking or un-checking the Verified field.
23. Specify whether the customer has signed the disclaimer form or not by checking or un-checking the Disclaimer field.
24. Click the Save button.
The edited customer record will be saved. For more information, refer to the following sections.