Select 'Manage Competitions' from the navigation bar
Select your competitions you would like to fixture by
1. select season of which your competition resides
2. select the relevant competitions you would like to fixture
note: selecting multiple competitions at once allows you to share the allocation times evening through the season. (not available in basic plan).
Click New on the navigation bar and select 'New Fixture'
A new modal window will be displayed
Section 1 list the competitions that you selected to fixture. You can modify the team number assignments by clicking 'Edit Team Order' for the relevant competition.
Section 2 asks you specify if you want to do a 'Basic' or 'Advanced' fixture. In this lesson we will be focusing on the Basic fixture type.
- You need to specify the start date of your competition. This will be the date round 1 is played on. Each subsequent round will be 1 week from that date.
- Specify your start and end rounds
- Tick the box to automatically skip public and/or school holidays. Note that you need to have created these holidays in the settings area
- Specify what time your first match should start
- Specify what time your last match can finish.
- Specify what courts these competitions can play on
Using these parameters FiXi will allocate times for all the teams ensuring an even spread of allocation times and courts.
Click Create Fixture button
Follow this lesson on how to print out fixtures